A video showing the moment Maina was brought back to Nigeria after his arrest in Niger Republic has been released.
It was reported earlier today that Abdulrasheed Maina, the former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reform Task Team, has been extradited from Niamey, Niger Republic by the Nigeria Police Force.
It will be recalled that the fugitive was apprehended in the Nigerian capital on Monday, by the operatives of the NPF, International Criminal Police Organization National Central Bureau, Abuja, in collaboration with their Nigerien counterparts.
Now, a video showing the moment Maina was brought back to Nigeria after his arrest in Niger Republic has been released.
— TheCable (@thecableng) December 3, 2020
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS11 hours ago
BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Feature In UTME Registration
NAIJA NEWS13 hours ago
President Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Judges For Appeal Court (Full List)
NAIJA NEWS7 hours ago
You Can’t Stop Secessionists – Pastor Giwa Tells Buhari
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Police Rescue Abducted Student Of Osun State College Of Health Technology
NAIJA NEWS22 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed