Omoyele Sowore has taken the lead by protesting in Abuja on Nigeria’s independence.
Nigerian activist and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has led a group of Nigerians under the #RevolutionNow banner to protest hike in electricity tariff and fuel price.
The protesters could be seen in a trending video listening as he made clear the demands of the group. He lamented that at 60, the country is still crawling.
Watch video below:
— #Oct1stProtest (@RevolutionNowNg) October 1, 2020
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS23 hours ago
Ohanaeze Reveals The Only Reason Why IPOB’s ESN And EbubeAgu Will Not Clash
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
2023: Nobody Can Become President Without Rivers – Wike
NAIJA NEWS6 hours ago
“Never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says While Flaunting N14.5M Alert
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Man Allegedly Sets His Wife’s Credentials Ablaze After A Fight
NAIJA NEWS10 hours ago
Governor Matawalle Suspends District Head For Conferring Title On Soldier Arrested For ‘Selling Arms To Bandits’