The Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, has stated that the National Identity Number(NIN) will soon be made compulsory for all Nigerians to access any government services and interventions.
Isa Pantami stated this on Wednesday when he received a report from the Management team of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).
The team had informed the minister their activities following the final transfer of the supervision of the commission to the ministry on the 7th October 2020.
He called on the commission to ensure a 500% increase in the number of monthly Citizens’ Digital Identity Enrolments-up from the current 500,000 monthly enrolments to 2.5million monthly enrolments.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Feature In UTME Registration
NAIJA NEWS14 hours ago
President Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Judges For Appeal Court (Full List)
NAIJA NEWS7 hours ago
You Can’t Stop Secessionists – Pastor Giwa Tells Buhari
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Police Rescue Abducted Student Of Osun State College Of Health Technology
NAIJA NEWS22 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed