A policeman on Sunday reportedly opened fire on his colleagues at Onikan, killing some of them.
The officer was said to have opened fire on his colleagues around 5 am following a disagreement with other members of his team.
According to reports, the yet-to-be-named officer hijacked their operational vehicle after shooting them and drove to Akoka in the Yaba area of the state.
He was said to have attempted to access a compound but couldn’t.
According to sources, the building had a metallic door and the policeman said to be attached to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) allegedly opened sporadic fire on the property to gain access.
Distress calls were made to the Bariga Police Division and the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) who deployed operatives to the scene and restrained the officer.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
“It Was A Waste Of Sin ’ – Lady Recalls Spending A Night With Ubi Franklin On His Matrimonial Bed
NAIJA NEWS14 hours ago
Nigerian Lady Who Begged For N5000, Disappears After N500K Was Mistakenly Sent To Her
NAIJA NEWS7 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed
NAIJA NEWS16 hours ago
Rescued Kaduna University Student Narrates How Bandits Operated In School, Kidnapped Colleagues
NAIJA NEWS9 hours ago
Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Katsina House Of Assembly