The Osun State Police Command has arrested two administrators of End SARS WhatsApp group in the state.
It was learnt that the police are still hunting for some individuals in the End SARS WhatsApp group.
Recall that Nigeria youths last four weeks protested against police brutality, extra-judicial and bad governance in Nigeria.
The protest was hijacked by hoodlums and looting of private and public property erupted across the country.
The command on Friday arrested Fisayo Aderemi and Babawale Popoola over the outcome of the protest.
One of the group’s admin, Fisayo who was released on bail while speaking with DAILY POST in a phone conversation said she was arrested alongside Babawale for being administrators of one of the major groups of the End SARS Movement in Osun State.
“We are on bail and will be reporting back to the station on Monday, ” she added.
When contacted, the state police spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola, confirmed the arrest of the WhatsApp group admins.
Opalola alleged that the duo was arrested for their roles in the happenings that followed the protests in the state.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS13 hours ago
“It Was A Waste Of Sin ’ – Lady Recalls Spending A Night With Ubi Franklin On His Matrimonial Bed
NAIJA NEWS15 hours ago
Nigerian Lady Who Begged For N5000, Disappears After N500K Was Mistakenly Sent To Her
NAIJA NEWS9 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Rescued Kaduna University Student Narrates How Bandits Operated In School, Kidnapped Colleagues
NAIJA NEWS11 hours ago
Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Katsina House Of Assembly