The Federal Authorities on Monday assured that every one the rice distributed to states, had been licensed suitable for eating.
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Social Growth and Catastrophe Administration, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, said this whereas addressing newsmen in Abuja.
Farouq claimed that the rice was accessed by the Nationwide Company for Meals Drug Administration and Management (NAFDAC), earlier than they went despatched out.
Based on her, “everyone knows if we maintain rice or grain it’s sure to vary color however that doesn’t imply it’s unfit for human consumption”.
The Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, had accused the federal authorities of sending contaminated rice to the state.
Makinde had nonetheless despatched again the three trailer a great deal of rice containing about 1,800 luggage.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Feature In UTME Registration
NAIJA NEWS14 hours ago
President Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Judges For Appeal Court (Full List)
NAIJA NEWS7 hours ago
You Can’t Stop Secessionists – Pastor Giwa Tells Buhari
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Police Rescue Abducted Student Of Osun State College Of Health Technology
NAIJA NEWS22 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed