The West African Examinations Council(WAEC) has released results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE).
WAEC had promised the results would be released on Monday, November 2, 2020.
The release of the results was postponed due to the violence that trailed the #ENDSARS protests.
Head of the National office, Patrick Areghan, said a total of 1,549,740 registered for the examination.
Areghan said 1,338, 348 representing 86.99 per cent obtained credit and above in a minimum of any five subjects – with or without English Language and/or Mathematics.
He said 1,003, 668 candidates representing 65.24 per cent obtained credits and above in a minimum of five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
To check the results, candidates were asked to visit the website of WAEC.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS14 hours ago
“It Was A Waste Of Sin ’ – Lady Recalls Spending A Night With Ubi Franklin On His Matrimonial Bed
NAIJA NEWS16 hours ago
Nigerian Lady Who Begged For N5000, Disappears After N500K Was Mistakenly Sent To Her
NAIJA NEWS9 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Rescued Kaduna University Student Narrates How Bandits Operated In School, Kidnapped Colleagues
NAIJA NEWS11 hours ago
Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Katsina House Of Assembly