The UK on Wednesday became the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for use and said that it will be rolled out from next week.
“The Government has today accepted the recommendation from the independent Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine for use,” the government said.
“The vaccine will be made available across the UK from next week.”
Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the programme would begin early next week.
“It is very good news,” Hancock said
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS23 hours ago
Ohanaeze Reveals The Only Reason Why IPOB’s ESN And EbubeAgu Will Not Clash
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
2023: Nobody Can Become President Without Rivers – Wike
NAIJA NEWS6 hours ago
“Never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says While Flaunting N14.5M Alert
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Man Allegedly Sets His Wife’s Credentials Ablaze After A Fight
NAIJA NEWS10 hours ago
Governor Matawalle Suspends District Head For Conferring Title On Soldier Arrested For ‘Selling Arms To Bandits’