Suspected hoodlums have hijacked the ongoing peaceful protest against the extrajudicial activities of the now-defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Benin City, Edo State.
Protesters around Kings Square in Benin City, the capital city of Edo State have broken the walls of the headquarters of the Nigeria Correctional Centre (Nigeria prisons in Benin).
The protesters, after gaining entrance into the prison through the fence freed inmates in the prisons along Benin Sapele Road, near Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ office
See Videos Below;
— DAMOLA🍑🌚 (@holardamolar) October 19, 2020
– Happening now : Unrest in Adesua junction,Benin City as hoodlums hijack EndSARS protest.
— Postsubman (@Postsubman) October 19, 2020
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS22 hours ago
Ohanaeze Reveals The Only Reason Why IPOB’s ESN And EbubeAgu Will Not Clash
NAIJA NEWS11 hours ago
2023: Nobody Can Become President Without Rivers – Wike
NAIJA NEWS17 hours ago
Man Allegedly Sets His Wife’s Credentials Ablaze After A Fight
NAIJA NEWS9 hours ago
Governor Matawalle Suspends District Head For Conferring Title On Soldier Arrested For ‘Selling Arms To Bandits’
NAIJA NEWS4 hours ago
“Never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says While Flaunting N14.5M Alert