Police officers have been forced to flee after hoodlums set their station on fire in Lagos.
The Apapa Iganmu Police Station in Lagos has been burnt down on Tuesday by suspected hoodlums.
According to Punch, an eyewitness said the incident occurred around 09.45 am.
The spokesperson of the Orile-Iganmu Local Government Area, Ayo Micheal said, “Yes, the station has been attacked.
“The burnt Station is in Apapa Iganmu but serviced both Iganmu community in Apapa Iganmu and Orile Community in Coker/Aguda.”
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS23 hours ago
Ohanaeze Reveals The Only Reason Why IPOB’s ESN And EbubeAgu Will Not Clash
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
2023: Nobody Can Become President Without Rivers – Wike
NAIJA NEWS6 hours ago
“Never Compare Me To Those Rat” – Bobrisky Says While Flaunting N14.5M Alert
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Man Allegedly Sets His Wife’s Credentials Ablaze After A Fight
NAIJA NEWS10 hours ago
Governor Matawalle Suspends District Head For Conferring Title On Soldier Arrested For ‘Selling Arms To Bandits’