Some Thugs on Saturday afternoon attacked Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, while he was addressing #EndSARS protesters in Osogbo, the state capital.
The hoodlums vandalised some of the vehicles in the governor’s convoy as his security aides ferried him to safety after a stampede.
The Senior Special Assitant to the governor on Media, Mabel Aderonke, confirmed the attack while sharing photos of the vandalised vehicles.
“There was a scary attempt on Governor Adegboyega Oyetola’s life by armed thugs on Saturday in Osogbo,” @MabelAderonkeN tweeted.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers