Some angry Nigerians, on Saturday invaded the residence of Senator Teslim Folarin and carted away some valuables.
Folarin is representing Oyo Central district in the National Assembly.
His house located at Oluyole area of Ibadan was burgled on Saturday.
A source said the residents carted away motorcycles, fridges and television sets.
Some pictures obtained by DAILY POST showed how the angry Nigerians were moving some property from the Senator’s house.
However, all efforts to reach Folarin proved abortive.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers