Aggrieved persons in Ibadan, Oyo state capital, have set the Ojoo Police Station on fire.
A witness told TheCable Journalist that trouble started after the police attempted to disperse a crowd of protesters.
Suspected hoodlums in the crowd were said to have pelted them with stones after which the police reportedly opened fire.
The angry mob was said to have outnumbered the policemen who beat a retreat before the aggrieved persons broke into the station and set it on fire.
Many vehicles inside the station were also set ablaze.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers