United States Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, has assured that the US government will use everything possible to fight against terrorism in Nigeria and West Africa.
This he made known when he ended the virtual meeting of the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS co-hosted by Nigeria yesterday.
According to him, “great progress” was made at the meeting with the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The US Secretary of State tweeted, “Great progress was made at yesterday’s virtual Global @Coalition to Defeat ISIS meeting on West Africa. We will use all tools at our disposal to counter ISIS and its affiliates anywhere in the world. My thanks to Nigeria for co-hosting the event.”
During the meeting, the US and the 82-member global coalition it leads, expressed full commitment to defeating ISIS and other terror groups including Boko Haram.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
- Senior Driver at The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO-UN)
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
NAIJA NEWS12 hours ago
BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Feature In UTME Registration
NAIJA NEWS14 hours ago
President Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Judges For Appeal Court (Full List)
NAIJA NEWS7 hours ago
You Can’t Stop Secessionists – Pastor Giwa Tells Buhari
NAIJA NEWS18 hours ago
Police Rescue Abducted Student Of Osun State College Of Health Technology
NAIJA NEWS22 hours ago
“Our Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates” — Lai Mohammed