Ademola Adam. October 14 2019
First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday said that her long stay outside the country was due to “doctor’s instruction”.
Mrs Buhari, who returned to the country through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, disclosed that she was well now even though she still needs some more rest, according to a report by PUNCH.
She said, “I have taken my holiday for this year and it happened that after the holiday, I needed to attend to my health before going to Saudi Arabia.
“When I went to Saudi, based on doctor’s instruction, I went back to the United Kingdom.
“I am well now but still I need more rest.”
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers