Ademola Adam. October 11 2019
A girl has been arrested for tying up and stabbing her abusive boyfriend, Chidi, in Sapele, Delta State.
The incident happened around 2a.m, on Friday. According to the girl, she took the action following a serious beating she received from him before they went to bed.
She added that she decided to tie Chidi up so that she could leave without being beaten again, but he woke up before she could tie his hands after already tying his legs.
However, in the course of another fight that broke out after Chidi woke up, the lady broke a bottle and stabbed him with its shard in self defense. .
The boyfriend was subsequently rushed to the hospital, while the suspect was arrested.
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of NEWS 4 NAIJA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]
- Job for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) recruitment in a Leading Commercial Bank
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers